Life, Health, and Prospertiy

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Beginning to See Success....

So, today I am happy.  I cinched my belt one notch tighter.  I take this as a good sign that progress is being made.  My blood sugar is also coming down well. Two weeks ago I was shocked to see the numbers between 250 and 280 or so. Normal is under 100! Wow!  The past couple of days I'm seeing number below 200, and before dinner tonight it was down to 156. It's exciting to see that getting back on the Metformin plus being on this low carb program is working so well. I have plenty to eat and never feel hungry. My energy level is so much higher, and I no longer get sleepy after lunch. I even do well in the evenings and don't fall asleep in my chair. I'm getting used to 30 minutes each day of exercise, and actually look forward to my walks.  It's the first time I've ever really noticed a complete change in how I feel after beginning a diet. This is different. I like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment