Life, Health, and Prospertiy

Saturday, November 27, 2010

A Turning Point in My Life (continued)


Down 15+ pounds since beginning my journey, my energy level has escalated, and I’m feeling great!  I like the taste of the products, find them filling, and actually look forward to drinking them.  Surprised me! Actually they taste like sweet cream cake mix, so what’s not to like?

I have to smile when I think about the Vi Shakes that I drink for two meals a day… Initially I was concerned since I was such a big eater, and feared that I would not feel satisfied. I have found this not to be the case, and am allowed snacks between meals if desired.  What makes me smile, though, is remembering my childhood when I was so busy playing with my friends that I really found being called home for meals to be an intrusion in my busy life. I recall wishing that food came in a pill so I could just swallow it and be done with rather than have to bother with sitting down to the table and eating. Well, these shakes are similar, don’t you think?  I just mix them with almond milk and whisk them down. They’re also portable so I can take them with me to have as a handy snack or meal wherever I go.

So that’s the good part for me, personally. The Faith and Fitness program is beginning to develop as I interact with people both locally as well as internationally. Our mission is the same regardless of our location – to feed the hungry children in our world.  We are able to do this through donations of $24, which will feed 60 nutritional meals to hungry children. That’s $.50 per meal which is a real bargain. If you care to join us in this mission, please contact me at dianashores@gmail.com and I will give you the link to make this happen, on our site, or show you how you can do this for your own church, mission, or non-profit organization which raising money for it at the same time. 

That’s it for now… more later.     Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment